Shift Supervisor / Manager
The Shift Supervisor / Manager reports directly to the Cafe Manager. He/she is assigned to direct, manage and supervise the activities of the Café to ensure the profitability of the business and customer satisfaction.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage day-to-day operations of the café.
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of the café at all times.
- Recruit, hire, train, and supervise café staff.
- Oversee scheduling of staff members and manage manpower pooling and rooster.
- Manage and monitor budgets to ensure that the café remains profitable.
- Actively find ways to lower operational costs while expanding the cafés customer base.
- Monitor and maintain stocks inventory.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food quality and customer service.
- Suggest new menu items based on customers’ preferences and feedback.
- Identify strategies to retain and attract customers.
- Develop and maintain a good business relationship with partners, lessors and relevant regulatory agencies/offices.
- Maintain updated records of daily, weekly, monthly and annual revenues, expenses, stocks, and product movement and generate corresponding Management Reports.
- Monitor and ensure business compliance.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Business-savvy with strong leadership skills.
- Customer oriented with above-average communication skills.
- With skills in both management and administration in order to lead a team, allocate resources, and make intelligent decisions about best strategies to improve the profitability of the café.
- With good time management and organization skills to handle multitude of tasks efficiently.
- Proficient in business presentation and management reports.
- Passionate in Food Service.
- Willing to be assigned in NAIA Terminal 3, Pasay City
Job Category: Food
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pasay (NAIA Terminal 3)