Cashiers welcome customers into establishments, take orders, accept payment, and assist with any requests customers may have. He/She must be personable, friendly and polite. They explain the menu, serve food and drinks, or wrap them up for takeaways. They will carefully listen to customers to ensure accuracy when taking requests and demonstrate exceptional problem-solving abilities. A top-notch Cashier should always strive to deliver outstanding customer service.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greeting customers as they arrive and making them feel welcome.
- Answering questions about the menu, and making note of special requests, if required.
- Taking orders and accepting payments.
- Ensuring all products on display are of standard quality
- Serving food to diners from a counter or, if seated, taking their orders.
- Communicating food and drink orders to the Barista and Pantry
- Putting products on display at the showcase chiller
- Assembling and packaging takeaway orders.
- Maintaining cleanliness standards by keeping the counter area and display equipment spotless.
- Replenishing food supplies when required.
- Complying with cash control and company policies.
- Assist in Training and Evaluation of new cashier
- Other tasks/side duties that may be assigned
- Willing and eager to undergo cross-training at other café stations as part of learning and development.
- College Level or with Vocational Course.
- Previous customer service experience is preferred. Cashiering experience, an advantage.
- Working knowledge of promoting, selling and packaging food and beverages
- Ability to process bills and experience working with POS systems
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Has a positive attitude, polite, friendly and trust-worthy
- Availability to work around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience
- Willing to be assigned at NAIA Terminal 3, Pasay City
Job Category: Food
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pasay (NAIA Terminal 3)