Project: Construction of Biomass Power Plant
- Assists the Project Manager in the supervision of the assigned project;
- Monitors and assures that project is constructed in accordance with plans and specifications;
- Directly responsible in the implementation of all structural and architectural requirements;
- Implements safety standards for construction in accordance to industry practices;
- Responsible in preparing daily accomplishment report and provide information about project status and issues;
- Conducts regular toolbox meeting on workers;
- Monitor operations activities during construction at site
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment, and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- A Registered Civil Engineer is required for this position.
- With experience in Construction of Industrial Facilities such as, but not limited to: factories, power generation or distribution stations or sub- stations, assembly plants, feed mills and other buildings and structures used in general industrial assembly.
- Proven Skills in Project Management from various internal and external business projects.
- Project is located at Polillo Island, Quezon province. During the pre-planning and pre-development, candidate will reports at Corporate Office located at BGC, Taguig City. During the start of construction phase, candidate must be willing to be assigned at the project site until the end of the project.
- Can start ASAP and willing to start as Project-based employment
Job Category: Energy Engineering & Construction
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bonifacio Global City